I am a mother of 3 beautiful children and a devout Christian. I spend my days taking care of my family doing, you know, "Mom stuff". What keeps me sane you ask? Well, for one, the Grace of God. I spend a lot of time praying. Secondly, I love music. I spend a lot of time dancing around the house. I listen to pretty much everything under the sun. One minute will be worship music, the next will be old school hip-hop. I love it all!!!
Personal traits about me:
- I have a big heart. I feel the happiness and pain all my clients endure in their lives. I truly care. And, I'm pretty sure I've cried at every wedding I've ever photographed.
- I may be tiny, but I am mighty ;) You might find me climbing trees, lifting heavy furniture, or laying in the dirt just to get that PERFECT photo!
- I am a perfectionist! I strive to get that perfect photo in each and every one of my sessions. I like to color coordinate my studio sessions with outfits and props too.
- I love watching movies, bike riding, fishing (yes...I even put my own worm on the hook), walks in the forest, and my ultimate favorite is the ocean. I hope to move by the ocean someday!
- Summer is my favorite time of the year. I can't get enough sun and warmth. It makes me happy.
- Every Sunday we attend Legacy Vineyard Church in Lockport http://www.legacyvineyard.org. It has changed our lives and has produced so much love in our family. I strongly believe that if you have a peace within yourself, that caries into the people you photograph and makes for a very wonderful experience.
Fugger Photography is rated 5 stars since it opened in 2008. Fugger Photography produces and provides high quality images and products. Overall, I just want you to have a wonderful experience with me. It makes me happy when you are happy.
Please take a moment to view my work: http://www.fuggerphotography.com/f578795532
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to seeing you soon,
Rated 5 Stars, Best Photographer in Plainfield, IL